19th September 06, 00:51
The last stop of our roadtrip is back at Manchester, Xuan's bro'place. This is the 3rd & last night before leaving for Leuven in the afternoon tomorrow. During these 3 days, there was a mad dog situation - xuan's bro had to care for a horribly disciplined dog of his friend's. Bloody hyper-active & noisy, freakin' pampered & I'm freaked by its high energy levels. We had to bein a small apartment with the dog because xuan's bro was watching Liverpool vs. Chelsea at his friend's place. Can't imagine I was in the same room as the dog! Anyway, its interest in me soon died down & I was able to concentrate on my game.
For those who watch this game would know that Liverpool lost 1-0 to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Sucks! However, Arsenal won Man-U 1-0. Happy! Okay...this is not important. The important fact is finally after a disappointment that other day at Anfield, we were able to tour Anfield today. I am soooo happy!!! I got to see the field, changing room, interview area, the "This Is Anfield" flag, the KOP & the Museum too! Liverpool is a club with such great history & is the 3rd club with 5 times or more Champions League titles, plus many other major league titles. Writing about it now....I feel I'm gonna faint! Too much to handle but am glad receiving it. I'm just so grategul to have the chance to be where I am. Thank you God!
Oh! Cheryl emailed me today. I'm happy that she's moving in the right direction, & hope she's continuing it. Touched that they're sending me stuff in October, but why tell me? Surprise me lah! Haha...anyway thankz babes....it's remembered & appreciated but who no emails from the rest ah? Busy is not a valid reason coz I'm your dearest bim for years. =S Hope Cheryl doesn't shun that guy from work (know more friends lah!) you'll only have my wellwishes only if he's a Christian or else 免谈.
Sian! SMU lost to NTU today but dunno by how much coz Runli didn't reply me yet (but the updated news is they lost by 25 pts). Still happy from the Liverpool experience, dosage quite strong so I'll be smiling to sleep. Out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home